If you’d like to make a payment toward tuition you may do that here.
Making Summer Plans? Keep in mind these dates:
- Baltimore Work Camp June 23-28
- Vacation Bible School July 8-12
- Steubenville Youth Conference July 19-21
- iServe July 25-26
- Summer Formation Plus July 29-August 2
- ¿Haciendo planes para el verano? Ten en cuenta estas fechas:
- – Campamento de Trabajo en Baltimore del 23 al 28 de junio.
- – Escuela Bíblica de Vacaciones del 8 al 12 de julio.
- – Conferencia Juvenil Steubenville del 19 al 21 de julio.
- – iServe del 25 al 26 de julio.
- – Formación Cristiana de Verano Plus del 29 de julio al 2 de agosto.
- ¡Consulta nuestro sitio web para las inscripciones próximamente!
High School Electives!
Over the next couple of weeks YOU get to choose how to learn and serve at Sunday night Youth Ministry. Here are your choices.
Important information for teens participating in Teen Living Stations of the Cross as their elective.
Community Table: Multiple Dates! November 10, December 8, January 19, February 9, February 18, March 8, April 12, May 10
- Come serve dinner in Downtown Frederick at the Community Table located at 100 South Market St. Frederick.
- 4:30-7pm, High School students only, limit of 8 teens can sign up.
- You are responsible for your own transportation. Wear closed toed shoes, modest clothing appropriate for cooking in, and tie your hair back. Cell phone usage is not permitted by the Community Table while serving. Sign up | Permission Form
- Venga a servir la cena en el Comedor Comunitario ubicado en el centro de Frederick en la 100 South Market St. Frederick.
- 4:30-7 p.m., solo estudiantes de high school, un límite de 8 adolescentes se pueden registrar.
- Usted es responsable de su propio transporte. Use zapatos cerrados y átese el cabello hacia atrás. El Comedor Comunitario no permite el uso de teléfonos celulares mientras se sirve. Registrate aqui | Formulario de Permiso
Bingo Fundraiser & Service
Teens, we need your help to make this fun-filled, family, community event a success! All proceeds help you to pay for your trips to the Baltimore Work Camp and Steubenville Youth Conference in the summer. Confirmation candidates, you can also count this as a service opportunity because you are supporting Youth Ministry with your time and talents!
Teens & Parents can help with selling tickets at Masses, set-up, running Bingo, selling food, running Kid Bingo, clean up, and bringing Baked Good for the sale.
We have tons of incredible prizes ranging from Restaurant gift cards, Adventure Vouchers, Bags, Baskets overflowing with goodies, spa items, Scavenger Hunts by Let’s Roam, baseball tickets and more!
Mount 2000: WAS on FIRE! Can’t wait til 2025!
Steubenville Youth Conference
We attend every summer. It is open to all incoming freshmen through outgoing seniors. Registration and fundraising for this retreat start in January. Save the date July 19-21, 2024.
Registration opens February 16, 2024
Start fundraising now!
Confirmation Retreat: Each fall we offer a retreat for Confirmation candidates. Teens who have already been confirmed can return as Peer Ministers to attend the retreat as well.
Jason Evert Chastity Event
All teens 13 and older along with their parents are invited to attended this very special event at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Ellicott City on Sunday, April 14, 2024. Jason Evert is a world-wide speaker on chastity, gender and Theology of the Body. The goal of this event is to impart the truth, beauty and goodness of the Catholic Church’s teaching on sexuality, marriage, dating, and gender. Parents are highly encouraged to attend so that these conversations can be continued at home. We are highly encouraging teens and parents to attend this event instead of Youth Ministry on April 14. So we have cancelled Youth Ministry for that night. Attending this event also fulfills your teens Archdiocesan healthy relationships requirement for the year.
This is a ticketed event. As we get closer there will be more details about carpooling and a possible bus. In the meantime save the date, tell your friends and be ready to purchase your tickets.
Parents & Teens traveling together to the event purchase your tickets HERE
For Teens who are traveling without their parent and coming on the bus get your tickets HERE
Special thank you to the St Timothy Knights of Columbus for sponsoring this event.
Summer Youth Camp @ Damascus
The Archdiocese of Baltimore is offering an amazing summer camp opportunity for all incoming 6th-12th graders this summer.
For any teens who have attended Rise Up, Mount 2000 or our high school “Jesus Night” in February, they have met some of the missionaries from Damascus. These missionaries provide incredible Catholic summer camp experiences for teens.
July 28 – August 2, 2024
Quo Vadis: Summer Retreat for High School Guys
When: July 8-11, 2024
Who: High School Boys (those finishing 8th grade to those finishing senior year in 2024)
Where: St. Mary’s Seminary in Roland Park
Cost: $225 per student (Early-bird registration November 1-March 1), $275 (after March 1), $150 for additional siblings. Scholarships are available upon request. Don’t let money stop you from going!
What is Quo Vadis? Quo Vadis is a four-day camp hosted by the seminarians of the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
Who is it for? It is open to any young man of high-school-age (eighth-grade grads through recent high-school-grads) who wants Christ and the Church to be a part of his life.
To learn more and to register in English & Spanish visit here. Also one of the Seminarians running the camp will be visiting us at Youth Ministry on Sunday, January 28, 2024. Feel free to ask Stephen Kirby any questions you may have.
Baltimore Work Camp: MULTIPLY
Registration is now OPEN for June 23-28, 2024.
$50 deposit needed to save your spot. Then fundraise the rest! (total cost $325)
To see pictures, videos and to learn more visit www.baltimoreworkcamp.com
If you have completed the sacraments of initiation you are eligible to apply to become a peer minister. Peer Ministers can serve with: Middle School Youth Ministry, Teen Sacramental Prep, or Confirmation. These teens are expected to be registered for Youth Ministry and attend weekly Mass and Sunday night Youth Ministry on a regular basis. There will be additional meetings for training, prayer, and preparation. Our first training will be held on Saturday, September 16 from 10am-3pm at St Timothy’s. Reach out to Marissa for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Youth Ministry Team as a Volunteer
Volunteer Youth Ministers: young adults and parents, we so appreciate your help and support in providing year round youth ministry to all of our teens!
A key part of effective youth ministry is helping teens grow in relationship with caring adults who strive to live as daily Christians. Volunteer Youth Ministers will be trained to facilitate small groups, lead icebreakers and prayer services and when you are ready to teach. All
volunteer youth ministers work as a member of a team.
This is a great place to grow in your own faith as you help to shape the faith of our teens. Marissa will provide you with all the support you need. If you’d like to learn
more about being a volunteer youth minister please email Marissa at email@example.com.
Contact Marissa firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping and sign up for the Faith Talk training on Saturday, September 16 from 10am-2pm.
Anyone who assists in these weekly ministries will receive a discount on registration. We will discuss with you VIRTUS training, which is an online course offered by the Archdiocese, to ensure that we are creating and maintaining safe environment standards for our youth.
Saturday, November 18, 2023: Bed Build Day
9am-1pm, open to all 6-12th grade students, limit 20 participants
- We are going to build wooden beds!
- Parents are responsible for dropping their teen off at 2553 Buckeystown Pike Adamstown, MD
- Dress for the weather. You must wear sneakers or boots. Work gloves are recommended. Bring water.
- DONATIONS: We are collecting donations of new twin sheet sets, bedspreads and pillows to donate to the Bed Build organization. Bring your donations to Sunday night Youth Ministry. Sign up | Permission Form
Sábado 19 de noviembre: Día de Construcción de Camas
- Horario sera de 9am-1pm, para estudiantes del grado 6 a 12. Limite de 20 participantes.
- ¡Vamos a construir camas de madera!
- Los padres son responsables de llevar a sus hijos a 2553 Buckeystown Pike Adamstown, MD
- Vístete adecuadamente para el clima. Debes llevar zapatillas o botas. Se recomiendan guantes de trabajo. Traer agua.
- DONACIONES: Estamos recolectando donaciones de sábanas, colchas y almohadas nuevas para donar a la organización Bed Build. Traiga sus donaciones al Ministerio Juvenil del domingo por la noche. Registrate aqui | Permiso
To add this calendar to your own application (Outlook, Mobile Device…) Click HERE.
For info on Confirmation visit the Confirmation webpage.