If you enjoyed Discovering Christ, you will want to be part of Following Christ.
You are invited to Following Christ! Following Christ is a journey that will enable us to put into practice how to follow Jesus more closely, and provide practical ways to walk as His disciples in a group where each is seeking to strengthen his/her own personal relationship with Jesus.
Following Christ is for everyone, regardless of religious background, who is interested in learning about a relationship with Jesus. Following Christ is designed to help us find answers for the questions we all ask.
**Discovering Christ is NOT a prerequisite to Following Christ. You can join Following Christ, being brand new to the program!
Introduction to Following Christ:
When will Following Christ take place?
There are seven weekly sessions. Each session is held on Tuesday evenings from 7pm – 9pm in our Parish Center.
Dates and Topics
- Feb. 7, 2017 : Daily Personal Prayer
- Feb. 14, 2017 : Hearing God in Scripture
- Feb. 21, 2017 : The Power of the Sacraments
- Feb. 28, 2017 : Forgiving One Another
- Mar. 7, 2017 : The Spirit Empowered Life
- RETREAT DAY: March 11, 2017
- Mar. 21, 2017 : Advancing the Spirit of the Church
- Mar. 28, 2017 : Celebration Session
What have some people said about their experience?
To learn more about the ChristLife series and Following Christ, visit their web site.