If you enjoyed Discovering Christ, you will want to be part of Following Christ.
You are invited to Following Christ! Following Christ is a journey that will enable us to put into practice how to follow Jesus more closely, and provide practical ways to walk as His disciples in a group where each is seeking to strengthen his/her own personal relationship with Jesus.
Who is Following Christ for?
Following Christ is for everyone, regardless of religious background, who is interested in learning about a relationship with Jesus. Following Christ is designed to help us find answers for the questions we all ask.
**Discovering Christ is NOT a prerequisite to Following Christ. You can join Following Christ, being brand new to the program!
Introduction to Following Christ:
When will Following Christ take place?
There are seven weekly sessions. Each session is held on Tuesday evenings from 7pm – 9pm in our Parish Center.
Dates and Topics
- Feb. 7, 2017 : Daily Personal Prayer
- Feb. 14, 2017 : Hearing God in Scripture
- Feb. 21, 2017 : The Power of the Sacraments
- Feb. 28, 2017 : Forgiving One Another
- Mar. 7, 2017 : The Spirit Empowered Life
- RETREAT DAY: March 11, 2017
- Mar. 21, 2017 : Advancing the Spirit of the Church
- Mar. 28, 2017 : Celebration Session
What have some people said about their experience?
To learn more about the ChristLife series and Following Christ, visit their web site.
To find out more about Following Christ at St. Timothy’s, Contact
The Parish Office at 301-845-8043 or email Susanne Basford or